
Korean fashion is interesting and really not too bad. Women are very very trendy and Men dress extremely metrosexually. Right now, the trend for women is very large oversize tops with big belts and then skinny pants (not really jeans - Americans still have the market on that) or mini skirts with leggings. All women wear heals... all the time! And the Koreans are all so skinny with no breasts, no hips, no butts - they'd look good in everything. The men on the other hand are way to fashion conscious for my taste. They wear shimmery business suits, bedazzled ties (I'm not kidding!), very very skinny pants or jeans. I promise to get some pictures to go with this blog so you can see what I'm talking about.

But there is one fashion trend which I hope never leaves this country. His and Her matching underwear. It's a huge thing and people who are boyfriend/girlfriend (which is a big deal here) will buy matching underwear.
Apparently they will also buy matching outfits!!! Koreans don't do PDAs (public displays of affection) which includes holding hands so they show off that they are a couple by wearing matching clothes. I'm definitely going to take a picture the next time I see one such couple.
More to come on this blog... :) Em
No comments:
Post a Comment